Network Theatre is a volunteer-run organisation, dependent on our members to support the day-to-day running of our theatre.
Why become a member?
As well as supporting our thriving theatre community, as a member you will be able to:
- Appear in our productions, subject to being cast by the director
- Work as part of our Backstage and Production teams
- Join our Front of House and Bar teams
- Receive copies of our member’s newsletter
- and even benefit from discounted drinks at members-only events!
What will it cost?
We have made some changes recently to make membership better value. We now charge a fee of £25 a year membership plus a participation fee of £10 which allows you to take part in a show on stage or backstage.
How do I do it?
You can visit our private members area to sign up and pay for membership or participation.